Monday, March 29, 2010

On June 9th. my grandson Ryan will graduate from High School. He is counting the days! Then it's on to college and more schooling. But really life is a classroom and we are continually learning. Some lessons are sweet, others eye opening, some painful and some life changing.

As a Christian I am continually aware that I am in the School of the Spirit. God revealing himself to me through scripture, life and others. Sometimes I'm a slow learner and God has to repeat the lesson over and over till the light comes on. Other lessons have been post graduate quality, such as laying aside my plans for the welfare of those I love. But this classroom time is in preparation for eternal life. I won't graduate until I pass through the door of death into the presence of my Savior, wearing my white robe and the crown He has prepared for me. And the graduation trip is eternity in heaven. Love that destination!!

No comments:

Post a Comment