Monday, March 15, 2010

Is 2 postings in way day not kosher? Oh well, can't resist this one. Yesterday morning in church I noticed a man come in with his daughter. They come occasionally but I really enjoy them. Anyway I went up and said "it's nice to see you this morning. I'll be London's Sunday School teacher today." He shared with me that she had asked where they were going this morning and he replied Hillside. She responded with an exuberant " Good, I just love that place." Me too London. Thank you Lord for my church family, not perfect people, but forgiven by the grace of God.

3 comments:

  1. You could write as many as you want and I would love it. I love how you take every thing around you and see God. Thank you for your writings. The nice thing about having your own blog it that you can write as much or as little as you want. :-) Love you Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your making such on impact on those little ones. Bella has been so excited for church each week and asks..."who is my teacher going to be today?" And it doesn't matter who it is, she loves all of them and gets excited! :-) Thank you Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to share what Tracey told Rick yesterday. I guess when London got home after church, she was telling Gena what she learned and she spent 15-20 minutes telling her how Jesus died for our sins, sin is bad and black, and Jesus made us white. She takes in everything you are saying. Tracey then talked to Gena about how he was thinking of getting re-baptized and having London be baptized with him and Gena told him she might want to sometime too. Thank you for being who God wants you to be Diane. Love you!

    ReplyDelete