Monday, March 1, 2010

A nice way to start my morning, with a fresh cup of coffee! My precious husband often rises before I do and puts it on to brew. Today as I made my way to the coffee pot I peeked in the sun room where Don sits to drink his first cup and eat his daily container of yougurt. Usually he sees me and says "good morning" but today his attention was focused elsewhere. You see, since his surgery last August Don has lost the ability to read and track effectively so he seldom does read anymore. For his birthday years ago I bought him the bible on cassette to listen to on his way to work, and there he sat this morning with his ear phones in and the bible open on his lap to follow along. Nothing could be more priceless to me than to see my husband communing with his Lord. His devotion and faithfulness in the face of lifes adversities is an inspiration to me. When one way of doing something failed him he just tries to figure out another way. LORD BLESS THE ONE WHOSE LIFE IS SUCH A BLESSING TO ME AND HIS FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment