Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mmmm, I need to clean house today, there is clutter everywhere. A shipment from Oriental Trading of SS crafts to be put away, but where is the question. Notes with different thought scribbled on them laying all over, (I write them as a thought comes to me) to help create a message for a retreat I will be speaking at in October. Clothes to be put away or ironed sitting here and there begging to be noticed. When I was young everything had a place and everything was in it place. Don't know what happened along the way, (maybe part of it is a VERY small house) but I do know that these things are indicators of a busy, full life and an active brain. Things I thank God for, as the alternative is emptiness and self absorption. And considering that, I'll just tidy things up, going about my day with a song in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment