Friday, April 9, 2010

What have you done lately that was soo stupid you would be embarrassed to share it? Well, here's mine!
Am trying my darnedest to be as green as possible. Not with envy, just for the good of the environment. So since my laundry soap and dishwasher soap was running low decided to check out stuff at Costco. Read the back of every label carefully, and made my selections, feelin good about myself. Yesterday I needed to start the dishwasher and only had enough of my old soap for one cup so got my new stuff and filled the other cup. Started thing up and proceeded to do other household chores. Upon returning to the kitchen I was greeted with water and copious soap suds all over my kitchen floor, UGH!! I knew immediately what must be the matter so after mopping up the floor I grabbed the new stuff and read the front label - Dishwashing soap-NOT- Dishwasher soap. I'd paid so much attention to the back of the container I didn't pay enough attention to the front of the container. An hour and a half later I'd cleaned up the mess, thankful it didn't adversely affect the dishwasher and now mindful that good intentions need to be thoroughly examined before implementing. Thank you God that I could learn two lessons at once, your so economical!

No comments:

Post a Comment