Monday, May 3, 2010

IT'S RAINING - IT'S POURING!
Poor Don. He has signed up and paid to be in a golf tournament that starts today!! He truly doesn't want to go but the only way he'll get a reprieve is if the man he's to partner opts out. I am amazed at how my husband 99% of the time opts to keep his commitments, regardless if the day, time, or circumstances are not to his liking. The only times I've seen him do otherwise is if he's sick. Don is a constant reminder to me of God's faithfulness to His commitments to us. He will never leave us or forsake us, my salvation is secure in Christ, He provides for all my needs, He had blessed me with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus etc, etc, etc. Thank you Lord for a husband who mirrors your faithfulness. May I follow his lead.

1 comment:

  1. Your post was part of my inspiration for the blog I just wrote about marriage. Thank you for sharing your love for your wonderful Hubby. I pray that all wives can see their hubbies this way and just love them. Thank you Diane. Love you guys so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete